Itineraries through the walled towns in the Veneto region:
There are many walled towns in the Veneto region, all at short distances from Verona, Vicenza, Padua . Consider a full day for each itinerary.
1. Soave, Valeggio sul Mincio, Borghetto. Two lovely small towns and a village listed among the most beautiful places in Italy.
2. Sirmione, Lazise, Torri del Benaco. Three small towns at Garda Lake.
3. Marostica, Bassano del Grappa, Cittadella. Area between Padua and Vicenza.
4. Montagnana, Este, Monselice. Walled towns at the feet of the Euganei hills near Padova, south area.
5. Cittadella, Castelfranco, Asolo. Area between Padua and Treviso.
6. Castelfranco Veneto, Cittadella, Bassano del Grappa. Area among Treviso, Padua and Vicenza.
Ask for the itinerary you wish, say if you have your own transport or if you need one, how many people are taking part the tour. We’ll send you a detailed program of a full day through the walled towns in the Veneto region.